Experience meets innovation
FDR AcSelerate is the innovative digital radiography environment designed to improve the experience for both the technologist and the patient. Featuring automated positioning and optional, fully-automated advanced applications, including:
FDR AcSelerate provides impressive speed and repeatability for faster workflow. Fujifilm's proprietary Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology captures images with high sharpness and DQE with lightning-fast preview and cycle times.
Designed to speed workflow
FDR AcSelerate offers a variety of features and automated functions that boost x-ray room productivity and efficiency:
- SpeedLink™ automatically presets preferred, dose-saving techniques: collimation field size and more, to the exam menu selected at the FDX Console
- Auto-positioning automatically moves the x-ray tube and corresponding detector to the required position for the exam (tube and detector can also be positioned manually)
- Auto-collimation automatically adjusts field size based on Source to Image Distance (SID) and exam type selected at the workstation
- Automatic x-ray tube tracking to manual movements of the table and upright detector
- Auto-filtering provides three filter thickness options that automatically adjust to the body part designated by the exposure menu selection
- 2 second image preview, 4 second cycle times
Ergonomic design is easy on technologists and patients
- Lightweight ceiling suspension and tube head system for smooth and easy movement to any position, angle or height
- Tilting upright stand (-20 to 90°) with motorized elevation
- Large area tabletop and stroke with motorized elevation is easy to position and accommodates up to 550 lbs.
AcSelerate Suite is also available with an AcSelerate-flex table, a bucky-design table which allows flexibility for use with a removable FDR D-EVO or FDR D-EVO II detector for free positioning exams.