ISS and Dynamic Visualization™
The FDR D-EVO Suite II uses two of Fujifilm's innovations: Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) and Dynamic Visualization.
Fujifilm's patented Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology increases sharpness and DQE by reducing light scatter and blur. Fujifilm positions its capture electronics at the top of the scintillation layer, reading the image data where it is sharper, stronger and less diffused to produce exceptional image quality at lower doses.
Fujifilm's Dynamic Visualization image processing automatically recognizes the region of interest and applies the optimum image processing parameters throughout the entire exposure field producing exceptional images with higher window and leveling content for faster, more accurate diagnosis. Additional advanced functions include:
- Multi-Frequency Processing (MFP): Applies edge enhancement and gray scale processing to multiple frequencies, improving visibility for varying densities and foreign structures. Useful in viewing spine, skull and orthopedic hardware images
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC): Selectively suppresses noise without loss of sharpness. Useful for pediatrics, lumbar spine and abdomen views
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR): Intelligently removes moiré patterns caused by grids
- Fujifilm DR to Fujifilm Synapse PACS viewing shortcuts: Applies radiologist-specific single-click processing preferences to views, significantly simplifying workflow
- Auto-stitching is optionally available for scoliosis and long-leg images