Built Tough to Work With You!
FDR D-EVO II DR detectors are easy to use, ultra-lightweight and rugged – made to work with you in busy hospital environments.
Easy to Use
- Ultra-lightweight 14x17" detector: only 5.7 lbs.
- Currently one of the lightest in the world
- 17x17" detector: only 7.1 lbs.
- Tapered edges allow secure grip from flat surfaces and safer, more comfortable positioning behind the patient
- Built-in image memory simplifies trauma acquisition and shared use
- SmartSwitch exposure sensing lets you capture images without a connection to the generator
- Allows on-demand use with any x-ray source
- Detector-edge LEDs simplify centering and detector identification
Built to Last
- Smooth, sealed surfaces lock out moisture (IPX-6 rating)
- Magnesium alloy casing is extremely lightweight and durable
- 682 lb. distributed and 352 point load resistance
- Currently the highest in the world
- FDR D-EVO II is the first detector in the world to feature antibacterial coating:
Fujifilm’s Hydro AG antibacterial silver ion coating (Patent Pending)
- Exclusive moisture-activated, bacteria-killing protective layer
- Kills 99.99% of common bacteria+
- 100 times more effective than conventional coatings+
- 10,000 times more effective than surfaces with no coating+
- Provides added safety measure, not a substitute for infection control practices
Exceptional Image Quality
- Fujifilm’s patented ISS technology delivers exceptional images with increased detail and excellent dose efficiency
- FDR D-EVO II offers DQE performance as much as 1.7 times higher than previous models, at ultra-low doses as low as 0.30mR.
- CsI detectors combine the inherent dose efficiency of cesium with ISS technology for ultra-sharp images with increased detail at low dose
- Gadolinium detectors offer an even more durable, cost-effective option with high DQE that compares to the performance of conventional cesium detectors
Flexibility to match your needs
- Five configurations allow you to select just the right DR detector to match your clinical preferences, patient comfort and budget
- FDR D-EVO II is fully integrated for use with new FDR Go mobile x-ray, FDR D-EVO Suite II and FDR D-EVO Suite FS, and can be integrated with your existing room
Contact a Fujifilm representative to help you get started, or select any FDR D-EVO panel at right to learn more.
+Based on residual bacteria counts