When dose matters, look to Fujifilm
The FDR D-EVO II 14x17" (C35) CsI flat panel x-ray detector is well-suited for environments where low dosage is critical. It combines Fujifilm’s Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology with the inherent dose-lowering and image-sharpening properties of cesium.
Contact a Fujifilm representative to help you get started
FDR D-EVO II offers increased image sharpness and dose efficiency with new noise reduction circuitry. DQE performance is increased as much as 1.7 times higher than previous models, at ultra-low doses as low as 0.30mR.
- Perfect for low dose exams and dose-lowering initiatives
- 14x17" weighs just 5.7 lbs. for easy carrying and positioning
- Smooth sealed surfaces lock out moisture (IPX-6 rating)
- Hydro AG antibacterial coating. View video
- High-durability magnesium alloy casing
- Extended battery life – up to 36 hrs. standby time with deep sleep mode
- Color-coded LEDs confirm centering, connectivity, battery status and more
- Simple one-hand battery swap and instant reboot
- CsI models are currently available in 3 sizes: 14x17", 17x17" and 24x30cm
- New Memory Mode allows on-demand sharing with any x-ray room or mobile
- All models use the same battery and can be used corded or wireless