Small anatomy, small dose: no problem!
At only 1/2" thick and just 3.3 lbs, Fujifilm's 24x30cm CsI (C24) digital x-ray detector is just right for small patients and small anatomy such as extremities, shoulders, C-spines and more. The small size of this DR detector makes it a perfect fit for the NICU and neonatal isolette trays. Ultra-light weight makes it much easier for patients to safely hold for sunrise knee exams.
FDR D-EVO II offers increased image sharpness and dose efficiency with new noise reduction circuitry. DQE and MTF are as much as 20% higher compared to traditional DR capture circuitry designs, making them the ideal solution for low dose exams and dose-lowering initiatives. View FDR D-EVO II video
Contact a Fujifilm representative to help you get started
- Perfect for orthopedic, neonatal, pediatric and small body-part exams
- Combines dose and DQE benefits of cesium with patented ISS technology for maximum dose reduction and ultra-sharp image quality
- IPX-6 water resistance rating, including removable battery
- Hydro AG antibacterial coating. View video
- Durable magnesium alloy casing
- Exceptional imaging with improved dose efficiency
- Fits every neonatal isolette detector tray
- Extended battery life – standby time of up to 48 hrs. with deep sleep mode
- All FDR D-EVO II models utilize the same user-swappable battery type
- Can be used corded or wireless
- New Memory Mode allows on-demand sharing with any x-ray room or mobile