Streamline your workflow
The FCR Go 2 is a complete mobile digital x-ray system designed with technologists' feedback. Easy to use, efficient and durable, the FCR Go 2 delivers high quality images in a mere 23 seconds while operating with the same, familiar user interface as Fujifilm's family of CR x-ray products. Intuitive and easy to learn, the FCR Go 2 uses Fujifilm's standard CR cassettes, which are rugged, lightweight, compatible with other FCR readers and available with built-in grids for portable exams. Users have the option to select the appropriate size cassette needed for every examination.
Learn more about the advanced technology that drives the FCR Go 2.
Simpler for technologists, easier on patients
The FCR Go 2's user-friendly features help make the technologist's job easier and improve the patient's experience:
- SpeedLink™ x-Ray Control Software automatically sets preferred dose-saving techniques according to the specific type of exam selected
- Dual, independent rear-wheel drive provides ultra-sensitive steering for smooth, quiet traveling and easy maneuvering in tight spaces
- "Inching" controls at the tube head slowly move the FCR Go 2 forward or backward for precise positioning at the bedside
- Dual collimator controls located on both the front and the rear of the tube head make it easier for a technologist to make adjustments during the exam
- Telescopic arm features full angulations for easy and precise tube positioning
- Source to Object Distance (SOD) display provides an ultrasonic digital readout on the tube head to simplify positioning distance between the tube and the patient anatomy
Designed with safety in mind
Built for speed and efficiency, the FCR Go 2 incorporates features to ensure the safety of users and patients. A touch-sensing bumper stops the FCR Go 2 and sounds an alarm if an obstacle comes too close, the quick release brake system stops the FCR Go 2 whenever the grip on the handle is released, and a special safety mode allows it to travel at a slower speed for in-room or training uses.