Fujifilm DR workflow and image quality
Easily convert existing analog AMX 4 and 4+ mobile units to integrated DR productivity, reliability and image quality. The FDR D-EVO Portable Upgrade System provides the speed and dose efficiencies of digital radiography, with Fujifilm's Dynamic Visualization processing and patented ISS technology.
Learn about all of the FDR D-EVO digital detectors available with the FDR D-EVO Upgrade System.
Functionality meets innovation
Installation is easy and is performed by factory-trained engineers. The system's rugged, all-in-one computer features Fujifilm's latest FDX Console software and its outstanding image processing, providing ultra-sharp imaging with exceptional dose efficiency compared to analog. With FDR D-EVO's fast preview times, you'll know if you have the right image in seconds, before you leave the patient's bedside.
FDR D-EVO Portable Upgrade System is also designed for easy operation:
- Uses original FDR D-EVO lightweight detectors (only)
- Column-mounted FDX Console display can be rotated around the axis of the column for easy technologist viewing
- Large capacity image storage: up to 4000 images
- Fast image previews of only 1-2 seconds
- Robust wireless quickly transfers images to PACS from the patient bedside
- Integrated system features its own battery power and charging system, independent of the host portable system
- Dedicated DR system battery charge lasts approximately 3-4 hours
- Built-in spare detector battery charging slot