ISS and Dynamic Visualization™
The FDR D-EVO Portable Upgrade System is driven by two of Fujifilm's innovations: Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) and Dynamic Visualization.
Fujifilm's patented Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology increases sharpness and DQE by reducing light scatter and blur. Fujifilm positions its thin-film transistors (TFT) at the top of the capture layer, reading image data where it is sharpest and strongest, resulting in exceptional detail and image quality, even at lower doses.
Fujifilm's Dynamic Visualization image processing automatically recognizes the region of interest and applies the optimum image processing parameters throughout the entire exposure field, dynamically extending contrast visibility, and improving window and leveling for exceptional images with high diagnostic detail. Additional advanced functions include:
- Virtual Grid (option): Processing intelligently simulates grid use, eliminating scatter effect, to improve contrast and clarity for images acquired without a grid. Useful in portable exams: simplifies acquisition and positioning, and eliminates artifacts associated with physical grid misalignment and improper SID.
- Intuitively recognizes scatter effect in the image
- Precisely tunes contrast and noise control
- Eliminates misalignment factors
- Customizable grid characteristics, grid lines, density and interspacing material
- Multi-Frequency Processing (MFP): Applies edge enhancement and gray scale processing to multiple frequencies, improving visibility for varying densities and foreign structures. Useful in viewing spine, skull and orthopedic hardware images
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC): Selectively suppresses noise without loss of sharpness. Useful for pediatrics, lumbar spine and abdomen views
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR): Intelligently removes moiré patterns caused by grids
- Fujifilm DR to Fujifilm Synapse PACS viewing shortcuts: Applies radiologist-specific single-click processing preferences to views, significantly simplifying workflow