Compact design, full-size performance!
See FDR Go in Action
- Uses FDR D-EVO detectors
- Smooth-driving platform
- Easy-to-use technologist workstation
Get undreamed-of image quality in a complete DR portable x-ray system designed with technologists' feedback.
- Fujifilm's renowned image technology: FDR D-EVO panels combined with Dynamic Visualization™ for enhanced diagnostic visibility
- Rugged, compact platform is maneuverable, flexible and patient-friendly
- Same, familiar user interface as Fujifilm's family of digital x-ray systems DR and CR
Uses FDR D-EVO detectors
- Patented imaging technology
- Available in six configurations
- Sharper images even at low
- Large touchscreen display
- Image processing optimizes
for greater diagnostic visibility
- Compact chassis size, easy
- Ultra-sensitive steering:
smooth and quiet
- Long- and tall-reach
Simpler for technologists, easier on patients
The FDR Go's user-friendly platform helps to make the technologist's job easier and improves the patient's experience:
- Compact chassis size and low tube lockdown allow easy driving visibility and maneuverability in even the tightest spaces.
- Large touchscreen display with Fujifilm's latest Dynamic Visualization™ image processing, which automatically optimizes images for greater diagnostic visibility.
- Compatible with FDR D-EVO detectors available in GOS and CsI, in standard 14x17" or full field-of-view 17x17" sizes, and the unique wireless 24x30cm, all featuring Fujifilm's patented ISS technology for exceptional image quality at lower dose.
- Virtual Grid (option) simulates grid use for improved image quality for images acquired without a grid
- Dual, independent rear-wheel drive provides ultra-sensitive steering for smooth, quiet traveling and easy maneuvering in tight spaces.
- "Inching" controls at the tube head slowly move the system forward or backward for precise positioning at the bedside without needing to return to the drive handle.
- Long- and tall-reach telescopic arm features full angulations for easy and precise tube positioning.
- System battery power lasts 4-5 hours and features emergency reserve mode for additional exposures and travel after low battery warning.
- System can be operated wireless or with wired Ethernet connection utilizing standard DICOM connectivity and its ruggedized hard drive holds up to approximately 4,000 images.
- RIS shortcut button lets you close studies remotely from the mobile console.
Designed with safety in mind
Built for speed and efficiency, FDR Go incorporates features to ensure the safety of users and patients.