Driven by Fujifilm Innovation
The FDR Go features Fujifilm's patented Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology for higher resolution images and improved dose efficiency. ISS increases sharpness and DQE by reducing light scatter and blur. Fujifilm revolutionary innovation positions its capture electronics at the tops of the crystals where data is strongest and sharpest, yielding exceptional detail and image quality at lower doses.
FDR Go's onboard technologist console uses Fujifilm's Dynamic Visualization™ image processing, which automatically recognizes the region of interest and applies the optimum image processing parameters throughout the entire exposure field, producing exceptional images with higher detail and contrast levels, and providing improved window and leveling capability for diagnosis in PACS.
Additional advanced functions include:
- Virtual Grid (option): Processing intelligently simulates grid use, eliminating scatter effect, to improve contrast and clarity for images acquired without a grid. Useful in portable exams: simplifies acquisition and positioning, and eliminates artifacts associated with physical grid misalignment and improper SID.
- Intuitively recognizes scatter effect in the image
- Precisely tunes contrast and noise control
- Eliminates misalignment factors
- Customizable grid characteristics, grid lines, density and interspacing material
- Multi-Frequency Processing (MFP): Applies edge enhancement and gray scale processing to multiple frequencies, improving visibility for varying densities and foreign structures. Useful in viewing spine, skull and orthopedic hardware images
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC): Selectively suppresses noise without loss of sharpness. Useful for pediatrics, lumbar spine and abdomen views
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR): Intelligently removes moiré patterns caused by grids
- Fujifilm DR to Fujifilm Synapse PACS viewing shortcuts: Applies radiologist-specific single-click processing preferences to views, significantly simplifying workflow
The onboard, full-featured technologist console provides immediate image previews, dose tracking and exposure and deviation index features, in addition to a host of image manipulation and workflow tools. A double-click magnification feature gives technologists the ability to zoom full screen and toggle edge enhancement to better view PICC lines and detect patient movement. Count on fast, reliable wireless worklist updates and transmission to PACS. View FDR Go Technologist Console video.