Private practices can have DR workflow and image quality!
Fujifilm helps private practices of every size and specialty, including chiropractic, orthopedic and internal medicine, podiatry and mobile radiology, to benefit from the long-term reliability and exceptional image quality of Fujifilm digital radiography.
Bring new capabilities to existing equipment
FDR D-EVO flat panel detectors, quickly turn any room into a DR room with the same feel and fit, without requiring replacement of existing equipment.
For private practices, Fujifilm also offers a special cost-effective "P" series of the original FDR D-EVO detectors, as well as the even more economical Fujifilm Computed Radiography (FCR) systems: the FCR XL-2, and Prima-T2. FDR and FCR systems for private practice are available with a choice of workstations, including:
- The latest generation FDX Console featuring
- An intuitive and customizable interface, compatible with DR and CR
- Virtual Grid (option for DR): intelligently improves contrast and image quality for images taken without a grid
- Our latest enhanced Dynamic Visualization digital image processing
- Further simplified workflow, with more shortcuts and less mouse clicks
- The original Flash IIP technologist workstation
- Allows users to perform the same full range of acquisition, QC and send functions efficiently
- The FCRView
- An innovative image viewer and a comprehensive archive system in a single workstation
- (Option) Can be used with Fujifilm's renowned CR long length stitching system
Both Fujifilm's DR and CR systems use the same recognizable intuitive interface, so training is quick and easy, and image quality is consistently excellent.
Benefits of digital radiography over film include:
- Fujifilm proven reliability
- Greater productivity
- Diagnose with confidence while lowering dose for patients
- Elimination of lost films and fewer repeat exams
- Lower storage and management costs
- More options to enhance images
Take DR dependability with you
FDR-flex is wireless, battery-powered, and so lightweight it can be hand-carried by a single technologist. FDR-flex syncs automatically with any x-ray generator without wired connections.
Contact a Fujifilm representative to discuss your solution.